Flexible choices help you make the most of your budget
At The Pines, you are in control of your lifestyle. You live where you want to live and pay only for the services you need. To help you do that, we offer three basic agreement types: Fee-for-Service, Life Care, and Year-to-Year. Each option gives you access to quality health care and each has its own unique advantages.
For more details or answers to your financial questions, please call us at (877) 302-5303. We want you to make the best, most informed decision possible no matter what you decide.
- Entry fee is normally lower because you’re not prepaying for health care services you may never need.
- Long-term care insurance can be used to cover some of your health care costs.
- Entry fees are normally higher, because you’re covering a full range of possible health challenges.
- The monthly fee doesn’t change dramatically, even if your health does.
- You can plan better because you’ll know your costs in advance.
- You may qualify for significant tax advantages.
- Control your costs by eliminating substantial price increases due to rising health care rates.
- Virtually every eventuality is covered.
There is no need to make a long-term commitment or pay an entrance fee with this year-to-year contract. You can enjoy life at The Pines and decide one year at a time.
Life Care is health care for life regardless of what your needs may be. Unlike many communities, we provide all three levels of care, from Independent and Assisted Living, to Nursing Care. You’ll get premium care at a predictable price.
Paying as you go for life’s unexpected health issues can be costly. With our Life Care choice, you’ll have a full range of options with rates you can count on. We offer plans that refund 50% – 90% of your entrance fee to you or your estate, as well as traditional plans.