Award-winning cuisine in three restaurants
When Larry Cerrito was born in Palermo, Sicily, little did he know that his story would one day bring him to The Pines. He spent his career mastering first Italian—then American—cuisine, opening well-reviewed restaurants throughout New Jersey and New York. Today, he oversees dining at The Pines in our three community restaurants—the Cranberry Cove when you’re on the go, the Fireside Room for elegant dining, or the casual dining delights at the 509 Grille. Whichever dining experience you choose, you’ll experience a delicious adventure that suits your tastes.
- Meals that feature the finest and freshest ingredients (featuring locally grown produce in season)
- Formal and casual dining options, plus take-out
- The experience of a master chef and his personally-selected staff
- A large selection of menu choices, signature dishes, and daily specials
- Low sodium, low-sugar, and low-fat needs can be accommodated