Committed to always doing the right thing
Our philosophy to bring you opportunities grounded in community stems from our mission to do the right thing and try hard to never say no. It brings confidence to all those involved in our community, from you to your friends to your family.
Guided by Christian principles, The Pines seeks to build a caring and respectful community of trustees, residents, and staff that serves the physical, social, emotional, and spiritual needs of senior adults through residential living and health care.
Statement of Objectives
- To encourage residents to develop and use their physical, social, mental, and spiritual gifts for service and support.
- To challenge staff to grow in knowledge, skills, and professional behaviors.
- To continually improve the quality and quantity of services delivered throughout our continuum of care.
- To administer a fiscally responsible program that ensures long-term stability balanced with value and affordability.
- To utilize our resources to serve and participate in the broader Ocean County community.
Learn about the history of our organization.
Contact us or call 800-555-1212 today to set up an appointment to come in for a private tour.