The region’s only licensed Assisted Living
Georgetown Assisted Living at The Pines at Whiting, NJ: A neighborhood approach with 24-hour care
The Pines at Whiting, NJ offers the area’s only true, licensed Assisted Living options with 24-hour care.
We take a “Neighborhood Approach” to Assisted Living. We match you or your loved one with a neighborhood of residents that share similar challenges. On Georgetown Assisted Living we have a nurse on site around the clock.
- Attractive studio and one bedroom apartments with private baths and kitchenettes
- Bright Country Kitchen Activity Center
- Arts, Crafts, Cooking club, fitness classes
- Game room, outdoor patio, living room, library
- Weekly outing for shopping and entertainment
- Housekeeping, linen and personal laundry services
- Restaurant-style dining
- 24-hour supportive care of certified assistants
- Emergency call system in each apartment and via pendant
This neighborhood has all of the amenities listed above but is near the nursing center. These studio apartments accommodate residents who require more support with their activities of daily living. Level of Care is assessed quarterly and on an as needed basis to ensure that the resident’s needs are supported.
The Garden Walk:
The Garden Walk is our secured memory impaired neighborhood. This neighborhood has a structured daily schedule and activity program. Each resident has their own apartment with private baths and kitchenettes. The neighborhood includes a dining room, activity center and a social center.
To speak with a consultant, call (866) 622-5037 or stop by for a personal tour.
Sales Office - for information or to schedule a tour
Resident - to contact a friend or family member
Vendor - for sales inquiries